Information We Collect
During the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of “personal information”:
Sources of Information We Collect
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from you when you visit our Website, create an account with us, purchase and use our Services, including the use of our Messaging App. We also collect information about the person (“Invitee”) for whom our Services are intended, and to whom the Jewelry is given, from the person who first purchases our Services and establishes an account.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not share your account or password. When you create an account and send messages to the Invitee, you are providing such Invitee the right to access any personal information in such messages. We may share your information with affiliates, and with our contractors, service providers, or non-affiliated companies to the extent necessary to allow them to assist our business in providing our Services or market on our behalf. If we share your information with non-affiliated companies, we do not authorize them to sell your information, share it with others, or to retain and use your personal information for their own purposes other than to improve their services.
To the extent that such sharing could be deemed to be a disclosure of “personal information” made by us for a business purpose under CCPA, in the preceding 12 months, the following categories of “personal information” disclosed are: (A) Identifiers, (B) Personal information categories under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), (C) Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, (D) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement, (E) Geolocation data, and (F) Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
We do not sell your information to monetize it in a traditional sense. We do not disseminate your information to advertisers or third parties for money. However, to the extent that the above-described sharing could be deemed to be a sale by us of “personal information” under CCPA, in the preceding 12 months, the categories of “personal information” disclosure are: (A) Identifiers, (B) Personal information categories under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), (C) Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, and (D) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
California Residents’ Rights Under CCPA
Under CCPA, and subject to the terms of the statute, California residents have the right to:
- (a) have us identify categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about him or her, the categories of sources of such information, the business or commercial purpose of such collection (or any selling), and the categories of third parties to whom we share such personal information;
- (b) have us identify categories of personal information we have collected about consumers, sold about consumers, and categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose;
- (c) direct us not to sell his or her personal information;
- (d) direct us to delete his or her personal information; and
- (e) not have us discriminate against him or her for exercising these rights.
For more information, a link to CCPA may be found here. You may contact us by email or toll-free number provided below to exercise any of these rights.
Toll-Free Telephone number: 1-855-582-5726
Email address: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Talsam Work?
Talsam is wearable technology that keeps you connected to loved ones, no matter where you are.
- Send a message with the Talsam app and make their charm vibrate and light up, letting them know you're thinking of them.
- They can share their location with you in the event of an emergency by pressing the button on their charm.
- You can communicate privately using the app and share secret messages, which must be unlocked using their charm, fingerprint, retina scan, or password.
How Do I Send Secret Messages?
You can mark any of the following messages as secret: photos, videos, voice notes, and stylized quotes. To do so, set the Secret Message toggle at the top of the screen to the ON position before you send the message. It will now require the recipient to use two-factor authentication to unlock it.
How Do I Charge My Charm?
Talsam contains a built-in USB-C® connector that you can plug into a power source, a computer, or even a smartphone. Talsam charms can be fully charged in less than 2 hours.
How Do I Send An SOS Alert?
To send an SOS alert* with Talsam, simply press and hold the button on the charm for 5 seconds.
The charm will vibrate to let you know that the alert was sent. The emergency contact(s) specified in your account will receive a text message and email containing your location, along with an automated phone call.